5.2.09

CONFERENCES

So, finally, this is the 'full', I think, list of conferences I would like to attend and participate t0 in 2009:

- Design09, Berlin, 15-17 February: presentation of a workshop titled: 'The activity theory as a framework to describe and analyze the design communication'; Accepted

- SKGM pre-conference, Zurich, 25 March: presentation of my Phd proposal and discussion with other phd students and experts; Accepted

- Communicating (by) design, Brussels, 15-17 April: presentation of a full-paper (co-authors Botturi and Andreas) named: 'Communication patterns in design teams'; Accepted

- Epique conference, Nice, 18-30 September: presentation of a paper called: 'Le processus rational du dessin en gruppes' ; Not submitted yet

- Creativity and Cognition, Berkeley USA, 27-30 October: Having the Professor Csikszentmihalyi (you know, the guy who invented the 'flow' term to describe the creative process) as a key-note speaker is a sufficient reason! I would like to interview him. And if it is possible to go, I will submit a paper with possible title: 'Different creativities, same cognitive patterns: the role of communication flow in design teams'; Not submitted (and I don't know if I will be able to submit it!)

No comments: